Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pennsylvania Press Conference for SB1138

Senator Daylin Leach, Sam Menaged of The Renfrew Center, a therapist from The Renfrew Center and potentially a patient in recovery will be speaking at this press conference in Harrisburg Pennsylvania. See the below letter from PA State Senator Daylin Leach:

Dear Friend,

I'd like to invite you to a press conference I'm hosting on Monday, March 15th at 11:00 a.m. in the Rotunda of the Main Capitol Building in Harrisburg regarding Senate Bill 1138. SB1138 is a bill I've proposed that would require insurance companies to provide coverage for residential care in the treatment of eating disorders. Anyone who would like to attend to show their support for SB 1138, please feel free to RSVP to Shannon Wells at swells@pasenate.com or call 610-768-4200.

Additionally, if you are able to arrive early, I invite you to attend an informal breakfast reception in my office, 184 Main Capitol beginning at 10:15 a.m. Please don't hesitate to contact my office should you have any questions. Thank you for your support.

Very truly yours,

Daylin

No comments: